Return Material Authorization (RMA)
- RMAs will only be honored for materials manufactured by SimplyLEDs located at 111 W. 34th Street, Garden City, ID 83714; (208) 344.7533
- Complete and accurate information about the nature of the material to be returned is required.
- Return Material Requests are processed within two (2) business days of receipt.
- ONLY defective materials within the warranty period or unused purchases within the past 90 days will be considered.
- When replacements are required, or assumed necessary, a new purchase order must be submitted prior to the return of suspect material.
- The purchase order shall be processed as a new order and shall be invoiced by SimplyLEDs.
- For returned material found to be defective, credit will be issued depending on the results of the evaluation.
Returning Material to the Factory
- Shipping forms and instructions shall be provided with the Return Material Authorization.
- The shipping form must be applied to all packaging as instructed with an authorized RMA number visible, or shipment will be refused and returned at the expense of the shipper.
- SimplyLEDs may issue Credit for returned material that was not needed onsite due to a miscount or over-order, less the standard restocking fee (below). Material must be unopened and unused, in original packaging.
- SimplyLEDs will issue Credit for returned material as a result of a SimplyLEDs error. Material must be unused and in original packaging.
- SimplyLEDs may issue Credit for material returned under warranty, depending on the results of our inspection and testing.
- Credit WILL NOT be issued if returned material is found to be functional.
- SimplyLEDs is not responsible for associated costs such as transportation, installation, or other charges deemed assignable by Customer.
- Customers will be notified of Credit due, or of denial of Credit, within 20 business days from receipt of material.
- Credit for large quantities of returned material relating to project site issues will take longer to process; this timeline will be communicated by SimplyLEDs to the Customer.
- Unneeded material: Unopened, unused products, in original packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 30%.
- Material covered by Warranty: will not be subject to a restocking fee.
- Custom products returned, as a result of miscount or intentional over-order, will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 35%. These products include, but are not limited to, the following product lines: ALD, CSP, CLG and RDW in custom colors or configurations.
- Purchase Orders canceled 24 hours or more after receiving acknowledgment of receipt from SimplyLEDs, will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 35%.